2002 Trooper Check Transmission Light Reset??

My 2002 Trooper had the check transmission light come on at ~27,000 mi. I live 100 miles from the nearest Isuzu dealer. There seems to be nothing wrong with the transmission - smooth, no noise. Could this be a false fault? How do you reset the check light?

Any suggestions from experienced Troops?

AG

Reply to
Gray911

Miles