2006 Isuzu Rodeo/Dmax - Removing door panels

Hi,
I'm looking to replace the factory speakers in my car. Its the 4door version.
I'm just looking for some guidelines as to what screws to remove and where
the clips (if any) are situated; Don't want any nasty breakages..
Any help??
Thanks
Jonathan
Hello jonathan i have a 2005 isuzu rodeo denver/dmax it is very simple to remove the door panels just 3 screws and the panel pulls away from the bottom but why up grade the speackers i have a top of a range JVC up grade and the speakers work wel
"Jonathan" wrote
> Hi, > > I'm looking to replace the factory speakers in my car. Its the > 4door > version. > > I'm just looking for some guidelines as to what screws to > remove and where > the clips (if any) are situated; Don't want any nasty > breakages.. > > Any help?? > > Thanks > > Jonathan
Hi, I'm looking to install a sub in the truck; But haven't been able to find a suitable location or suitable sub to put in..
Any ideas? REally stuck for space.
Thanks
Jonathan

185563.html