Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

hard to start
while having no problem starting first time for the day, my trooper has developed problem starting once the engine is hot (driven at least for 20-30 minutes) what's odd is that even if the first...
6
6

6VD1 Quad Cam - Cambelt Timing
HELP! I have a problem in that nobody in this Country (New Zealand) appears to have any information on how to time the cams on the 6VD1 motor that has the inlet and exhaust cams linked with a chain...

isuzu rodeo ran out of gas and now wont start
i ran out of gas and now it wont start. i was told there could be air in the fuel injectors. how would i get the air out?
2
2

95 Rodeo
The rear wheels seem to be locking up when we turn. Anybody have any ideas?

TOD issues!!!Info pleas!!!
My TOD system on my 2002 Trooper is blinking and will not engage into 4wd drive . Anyone know of any causes -remedies for this?? I hear it is a common problem with Troopers !! Thanks for any info!!
1
1

Whats it cost...P.S.
Forgot to include mileage info. It shows almost 200,000 Thanks

What should it cost?
My neighbor has a 89 4cyl mini truck (not sure of the model name) for sale. It runs, though he hasn't used it in a year or so. Says it needs a tune up etc...misses after warmed..Hasn't passed smog...
5
5

C.D.LDRIVER
Need some one with a c.d.l. license to move your motocoach or truck. I have over one million miles experience...Contact me at

2000 rodeo keeps dying
My rodeo keeps dying atg every stop. I've changed plugs, wires, O2 sensors. What should I try next??? I was thinking computer
5
5

Isuzu OEM Parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Isuzu parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. ISUZU 89-91 AMIGO Nov-90 ISUZU 89-93 AMIGO Mar-93 ISUZU 98-02 AMIGO/RODEO SPORT...

trooper 93 oxygen sensor replacement
the manual for the 93 trooper (dohc, 3.2 liter) mentions there is an attachment (pipe, wire, line) connected permanently to the O2 sensor (the manual calls it the HO2S) and warns against disconnecting...
2
2

1988 trooper odometer
My 1988 trooper odometer just got stuck on 109,999.9 miles. (original miles) It tries to turn over to 110,000 miles but it just clicks and refuses to move. Has anyone else experienced this??? Thanks...
2
2

Isuzu Hombre
Can anyone tell me the cylinder head torque specs and sequence for a 1996 Isuzu Hombre 4 cylinder 2.2?
1
1

97 Rodeo Door Jam Switch
I'm looking for this part. Anyone know where I can order?
1
1

1984 Isuzu : I-MARK DIESEL on ebay Item number: 4615082403
1984 Isuzu : I-MARK DIESEL Item number: 4615082403 the cleanest 84 you'll find anywhere!
1
1