3.2L V6 Headers

Anybody know where to, or if I can, get headers for the 3.2L V6 in my '94 Rodeo?

Best bet is to check the local salvage yards, there are probably a couple of years of rodeos you could get them from. they won't be cheap though, nothing for an isuzu ever is.
--
( ,&&&.
) .,.&&
DMan wrote:

I think he is referring to performance headers, not stock exhaust headers.
PaceSetter makes them for the 98 and newer V6 3.2L. I haven't seen any for the older V6's. Several companies do make them for the 4cyl.