Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Isuzu trooper 3.2 petrol,1993 - Wont slow Run, Engine Light On.
Hi All, Can anyone offer any advice to this strange problem I am having ? Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Rgds s Symptoms are: vehicle starts normally and runs normally on my 25km run to work in...
1
1

rear axle removal on 99 passport - advice needed
Looking for some advice on removing my rear axel to repair/replace bearing and seal. I've got the pinion retaining pin removed but can't seem to get the clearance needed to slide the pinion shaft out...
1
1

Cold Weather make me have to pump brakes
Hey Guys, and gals, So I have a 95 Rodeo 4x4. When it's cold (below 30 degrees) I have to pump the brakes to soften them up. Otherwise, it feels like I have no power brakes at all. It takes about 3...

Trooper CV joints
Hey all, I need to install new CV joints/axles on a 2001 Trooper. Anyone out there done this? Need any special tools? Gattos tire will install remanufactured parts for $190 each, but I'd like to save...
2
2

car rearview camera
We are engege in car rearview camera in China.special designed car rearview cameras for Alibaba Gold Supplier: for your time Stephy Mob;+86-1591-4386-777 Email: MSN: Guangzhou GRACE Technology Co.,Ltd...

oon pahadti ottanu ponua
TEM TYÖ JA ELINKEINOMINISTERIÖ ________________________ Helsingissä 27. päivänä toukokuuta 2008 "Mielipiteitten esittäminen julkisuuteen nettiin valtiovallan erityissuojeluksessa." "Voi...

Clutch has no pressure
Have a 1998 Amigo. Have changed slave cylinder and cannot get pressure back in lines. Tried bleeding lines with no success. Tested master cylinder and working fine. Help.

2004 rodeo 3.5 D.I.
check engine light on code p0106 shop says replace MAP sensor. problem is where is the sensor located on a 2004 3.5 D.I. thanks

94 Rodeo 6 Banger Standard
I thought I had battery issues...Rodeo would start up fine...next time...click and engine would not turnover...Had the parts place do a check(hard charge on the battery) battery is fine...Did the turn...
4
4

ISUZU MU 91 petril..Starts and then stops
My 91 petrol ISUZU MU starts fine but dies after about 2-3 seconds. It will restart repeatadly but continues to stop everytime after 2-3 seconds regardless of revs. Any ideas re possible problem or...
1
1

2002 Isuzu OBD2 Link Error
Hi; I have a 2002 Rodeo with a 3.2 motor. The Check Engine light is on and I cant get my reader to link with the vehicle. I even tried a Snap On Modis and all I get when hooking it up to the DLC is...
1
1

Recent Isuzu Motors News (Japan Corporate News)
Sept 12, 2008 (Jiji Press) - Isuzu Motors Ltd. said Thursday that it is recalling 199,718 light trucks due to electrical flaws. The recall covers the Elf and three other models manufactured between...

How to remove the front bumper cover 99 Trooper
Anybody ever take the front bumper cover off a 99 Trooper? I got to fix a little bend in the sheet metal that pushed the cover back about 1 to 2 inches. Do I have to be concerned about the air bag...

Transmission Flashing Red Light, Non-Shifting Symptoms
The transmission warning red light on my Isuzu Trooper 1995 started flashing and only the "R" and "L" shifts in 2 WD function. All the other gears in 2WD and 4WD either won't move the car forward or...
1
1

Airconditioning
Airconditioning was on, then stop working and lights on the dashboard came on and haven?t gone off. Battery, fuel, timing belt light, all the warning lights came on. New batteries, new timing belt,...