Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Un-doing a 88 Trooper II CrankShaft Bolt
This may sound strange... Which way does the CrankShaft bolt that holds the Pulleys on UNDO, as you look @ the engine from the front of the trooper. ? 1 3/4" breaker bar now broken. 1 3/4" extension...
5
5

92 trooper 3.1 turbo diesel
trooper stars and runs but when i brake or de-accelerate the revs drop and she stalls she is idling at around 800rpm and sounds sweet until i rev up and then she dies out. had a new fuel, air,& oil...

2001 Trooper burns oil
It has about 120K miles on it. Slick 50 seems to help a bit. With that exception, it runs great. I assume I'll go through about 2 quarts between oil changes. Is it usually the rings that are the cause...
25
25

Mr. Transmission rip-offs
Be very aware of using the Mr. Transmission franchise for auto repairs. I learned my leason when I was over $3000 poorer and had to have the dealer fix my vehicle when they got through with it. Andrew

Fuel leak
Anyone have a fuel leak at the tank on late model Troopers W/3.5? Thanks Ron
4
4

camshaft error p0342
1998 isuzu rodeo 4 cyl has camshaft error,anyone know where the sensor is?

Rear Brake Drum 2002 Rodeo
I replaced the front brake pads on my dad's 2002 rodeo and bought a manual to do the rear Hydraulic drums. The only problem is that I can't get the brake drum off of the axle!! Does anyone know if...
1
1

rear
does anyone know if the rear end in 92 rodeo 4wd 6cl is the same as a GM unit? tia

1998 isuzu rodeo
any info on camshaft error code P0342 and where sensor is?

2005 ASCENDER
I'm thinking of buying a new 2005 Ascender. I'm a little hesitant because the engine is a GM vortex (so the salesman tells me). I'm not a big fan of GM stuff. Can anyone share there 2005 Ascender...
13
13

90 Trooper Gearshift knob removal info-help please
Please don't laugh at me, lol! In an effort to replace the worn out and damaged bellows boot it appears that I first need to remove the shift knob.. I have looked for a set screw (not one I can see)....
5
5

Wheel excange
Any one make a wheel that will interchange with a 16 inch Isuzu wheel. I was told Chevy would interchange, my local dealer says not. I want to mount some snow tires on rims, but don't want to remove...
2
2

Isuzu 6bb 5.4L truck engine
Anyone know where I can get maintenance info on this truck engine from the era '78-'84? Thanks. Cheers No Spam Please Remove the obvious spamtrap

92 Pickup Fuel pump replacement
My 92 Pickup has started leaking oil from the fuel pump weep hole. Does anyone know if it is possible to replace this pump without removing the intake?? Thanks!
2
2

Isuzu Ascender 5-Passenger
The 2005 Isuzu Ascender 5-Passenger is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in two trims, the S 2WD and the S 4WD. Upon introduction, the S 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, I6,...
1
1