Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trooper 4wd takes a while to engage
It used to work flawlessly for two years. Now the winter is coming, and I wanted to test out shift-on-fly 4wd on my Trooper 98. The problem is that most of the time it will take 2-3 minutes to engage,...
1
1

97 RODEO REMOTE PROGRAMMING
I have a 97 Rodeo with the OEM Fujitsu Ten Keyless Security System. Here's the procedure I used to reprogram my remotes: Remove the key from one remote so I could have both remotes in the back seat...

Hombre hard to shift
It is getting increasingly difficult to get my 96 Isuzu Hombre into 1st, 2nd, 5th and reverse. Is this a sign that the clutch assembly needs to be replaced? If it does, should the flywheel be...
1
1

Amigo Sunroof Cover FS
Off of my 99. The clips on my sunroof fell off due to heat so I don't need this. Needs cleaning, possible repaint as it has some scuffs. $25 - prefer local pickup in DFW but will ship for actual cost....

New to Isuzu / 2001 Trooper
Greetings. I just brought my 2001 4x4 Trooper home and am having some problems. 1. The check engine light stays on. I've done all I can do under the hood and it won't go off. 2. The radio has NO...
5
5

92 Rodeo 4 wheel drive severe shudder at low speeds
Thought it was because front tires were worn a tad on the inside and cupped. Put new tires on front and moved cupped tires (not cupped all that bad) to the rear. No change. No problem once underway,...

Dealing with Flood Cars
I found this article at I thought it might be helpful with all the jerks trying to sell flood damaged cars. Thanks Earl In this edition of tech revving we are going to look at a very timely topic....

isuzu rodeo
how do you align the timing marks on a 1998 isuzu rodeo
1
1

proceedures for testing/adjusting 87 pup voltage regulator
Would appreciate any info you have!
1
1

1987 Pup voltage regulator
Keeps blowing the fuse after a few minutes. What do you advise?

94 TROOPER LS 3.2
I HAVE A 94 TROOPER LS 3.2 LOOSING POWER ON LEFT SIDE OF THE ROUGH AS A COBB INPUT?PLEASE HELP

Sway bar functions
Ever wonder how sway bars function? Visit

Landwind crash tests
the chinese Landwind (Isuzu Trooper clone) just received it's crashtest ratings at several EU sites the comment was "...it's the worst result seen in 20 years..."
4
4

Diesel Isuzu Trooper Turbo Diesel 2.8 engine (8000882125)
Guys, someone oughta look into this on ebay (no, its not mine). I emailed the guy who has it listed twice and asked him what the engine came out of, how he came to have it, and what was needed to put...
7
7

1989 Isuzu Pickup clutch arm spring, How to hook it back up?
I have a 1989 Isuzu Pickup and just lost the spring off the clutch pedal and don't know how to put it back on. If anyone in the next couple of hours could let me know, I would really appreciate it,...