Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Isuzu Trooper
I have a 2002 Trooper Limited. The reduced power light came on. It was un-drivable. When pressing the throttle it wouldn't rev very far. I had it diagnosed and the dealer is telling me it needs a new...
2
2

TOD question for a trooper 2002
My lights are blinking again . I looked at the senors and they look to be connected . Are the the senors under a shield held by 2 bolts?? Here is my question, I really don't care all that much for the...

air condition troubles
1994 isuzu rodeo air condition put switch on burns 10 amp fuse all switch works inside car check compressor ok but does not engage also front fan does not comes on all relays ok front fan ok dit not...
1
1

front transmission 86’ trooper
First sorry for my mecanical english but I?ll try to be clear: How can I extract the "bell" placed after the front transmission block (right side). This bell has the axe (transmission-whell) inside. I...
1
1

Spinning Rear Wheels
I have a 2001 Rodeo. A few days ago the service engine light came on for a few hours, then off. When starting up from a stopped position the rear wheels skip and spin like the car is trying to peel...
3
3

Oxygen sensor 98 Trooper
It seems close to impossible to unplug one of the upstream oxy sensors - the pigtail is located somewhere above the gearbox. Any recommendations on how to do this? TIA, Peter

2001 Rodeo Problems
My wife's 2001 Rodeo was just serviced at 30k miles and the following two problems were found. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had either of the following two problems. Our mechanic (who we've...

Shop Manual by Isuzu
Looking for complete maintenance/service manual for '89 I-Mark printed by Isuzu. I don't want Chilton's or Haynes, as they usually tell you to take your vehicle to a shop for stuff I want to do...
1
1

95 Rodeo/Passport Running Rough
95 Rodeo/Passport, 3.2L. Started running very rough the other day. It seems to be intermittent. I replaced air filter/fuel filter. I'm waiting on the speedo gear to replace as it broke several months...
4
4

oil consumption
I purchased my 99 Trooper new in 2/99 and have 51600 miles on it. It has had full synthetic oil from the first oil change. I have changed the oil 11 times since I have had it. I have added 1 quart of...
1
1

WANTED: parts for my 97 Trooper Limited
Hi All, Looking for some parts for my Black/Silver trimmed 1997 Trooper Limited. - Front bumper cover with or without fog lamp holes - Hood - Grill Emails please. Thank you! Tim

95 Trooper - No blower, brake and battery warning lights
The alternator and battery were replaced in May. Voltage at battery is below 12 volts running and not. Output from terminal of alternator under 12 volts also. Looks like alternator -- but the blower...

looking on info 87 suzuki
Hi I took the clutch out of my suzuki and put it back in ......now it will not come out of nuteral in transfer case ......... anyone got some answers as to why this is

96 trooper used body parts
People, Can anyone help me locate used headlight and sidelight assys and at least a hood for a 92-97 trooper? Other parts would be great too like fenders, bumper and grille, air filter and WW assys....
4
4

87 trooper O2 sensor?
The manual I have for this car discusses the O2 sensor but does not show a diagram of it nor does it specify where it is. Can someone tell me where it is, or at least what part it is on, so I can find...