4wd 95 rodeo clutch master or slave cylinder-

A stated, a 95 rodeo, 4wd. problem: losing brake fluid out of reservoir-suspect master or slave cylinder since clutch goes down to floor when fluid is too low.
I cannot see where it is leaking, although do see a spot once in a while under pass side question 1- how can I determine if it is the master or the slave? question 2 how hard is it to change out the master or the slave cylinder? any help would be extremely appreciated - blonde and talented suncatcher355
IF it were the master, it would leak inside the cabin.
If it were the slave, you will see the cylinder wet, by the clutch levers