4wd 95 rodeo clutch master or slave cylinder-

A stated, a 95 rodeo, 4wd. problem: losing brake fluid out of reservoir-suspect master or slave cylinder since clutch goes down to floor when fluid is too low. I cannot see where it is leaking, although do see a spot once in a while under pass side question 1- how can I determine if it is the master or the slave? question 2 how hard is it to change out the master or the slave cylinder? any help would be extremely appreciated

- blonde and talented suncatcher355

Reply to
suncatcher355

IF it were the master, it would leak inside the cabin.

If it were the slave, you will see the cylinder wet, by the clutch levers

suncatcher355 wrote:

Reply to
AS