Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

94 Rodeo Broken Speedometer Drive Gear
I have a 94 Rodeo V6 5-speed manual that I have concluded has a broken/stripped speedometer drive gear. The speedometer and odometer do not work. When I spin the gear post in the sensor, everything...

Trooper seats fit in 2003 Rodeo
Does anyone know if leather seats in a Trooper will fit in a 2003 Rodeo? I'm thinking of going to a salvage yard to get some leather seats and install them in my 2003 Rodeo. Is there an easy way to...

Isuzu Amigo Power steering pump (need help driving me crazy )
I brought the manual for Isuzu AMIGO 1999 and it doesn't give much info on taking out power steering pump- I took out the the bolts and pulley systems but its still not loose and ideas would help or...
1
1

4JB1-T Diesel Trooper oil consumption
What is the typical engine oil consumption for the 4JB1-T diesel engined Trooper at motorway cruising speeds? Do people find it is noticeably more than in non-motorway driving? Thanks.
4
4

1991 Isuzu Rodeo Guru Help Needed
I just ended up with a 1991 Isuzu Rodeo with V6, (not sure of the engine size yet, but I'll check if its important), automatic transmission and 4 wheel drive, that has a problem with the transfer...
5
5

anyone replaced an isuzu transmission w/factory rebuild?
if you did, please share the company or source you used to buy the reman components including torque converter. what was your experience with it? any issues with durability or maintenance?

check engine light 96 isuzu hombre-FYInfo
My check engine light used to come on all the time when my gas tank went down to 1/4 or 1/2 tank level and the weather would change. Recently I took my truck into the shop and found that my filler...
2
2

2000 Isuzu Amigo Idle problem
I have a 2000 Isuzu Amigo 4WD 3.2L that will sometimes idle correctly and sometime it will stall. When it starts to stall it runs at a low RPM it will fluctuate about 400 RPM, and sometimes it dies...
1
1

1994 amigo
can some one help me please;; I need to remove the heater fan switch assembly from the dash,to repair or replace it.. my problem is how to get it out of the dash thank you Carl Alabama...

parking brake, 92 trooper
anyone have simple directions on tightening a 92 trooper parking brake? is it done from inside cabin or outside, brake handle pulls up all the way and car still rolls at idle so want to make it grab...
3
3

suddenly loss of power
I have a 96 Isuzu Hombre truck with 91,000 miles. It has been running surprising and pleasantly great, but today coming back from a job it suddenly has little power. Other than that it sounds fine...
2
2

Japanese used Isuzu trucks for sale
Dear All Japanese Used Cars,Vans,Wagons,Buses,Trucks,Equipment,Vehicles Exporters available for sale at MOTOR CARS LTD is leading used and new Japanese vehicle exporters and Auctions Member in Japan,...

Cruse Control / Lights
This problem just started. 2002 Rodeo V6 - With cruse on, when I turn on lights (parking or head lamps) it acts like I press the break and disengages the cruse. If I turn the lights back off and click...
3
3

Trooper 3.2 Engine Ticking - Auto-RX
I've read the many posts here concerning the 3.2 engine's perchant for "ticking". I have a '96 Trooper that I bought used about a year ago. 124k on the clock now. Previous maint patterns unknown, but...
3
3

98 Rodeo: Blown head gasket , I think > Worth fixing?
I'm helping a neighbor who overheated his 98 Rodeo (3.2L V6, I believe). 198,000 miles, well maintained. He had a hole in the radiator and the temp gauge was pegged. He limped down the shoulder of the...
2
2