Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Trooper Help
My windshield washer reservoir leaks all the fluid out over a span of a day or two. I can see the hose running from the pump to the windshield, and its in good shape. It almost looks like the pump is...
2
2

89 Isuzu very slow, lacks engine power
Hello everyone! i have a good one for you! i recently purchased an 89 isuzu trooper rs 2.6l 4cy 5spd 4x4. 36 hours after i bought it the engine block cracked. i fell in love witht the truck so i found...
2
2

G sensor failure
Anyone know where and what it is ??????????

Dipstick question
Used to let the local garage check my oil, seems they were not doing it correct as I lost an engine due to no oil pressure, as they didn't understand the read of the dipstick. I'll be doing my own...

2004 Ascender Keyless Entry
I am looking for some help with the keyless entry on the vehicle I just purchased. Last month I bought a 2004 Isuzu Ascender that is equipped with keyless entry. The issue was that there were no...

2001 Rodeo Won't shift from Park
I have a 2001 Rodeo 3.2 with automatic & 31,000 miles. Suddenly won't shift out of Park position. I've tried the manuals - put key in ACC position, shift toNeutral, step on brake, start engine, etc....
1
1

94 Trooper Problem - desperate
My dad's got a 1994 Isuzu Trooper with right at 100k miles on it. They are getting ready to head out of town (my wife & I are as well) to the beach in about a week, towing a travel trailer. Hence the...
3
3

How to ignition lock cylinder in Rodeo (1998)
A would be thief mangled my ignition lock. Now I have a new lock cylinder and I am trying to get it in, with no success. I have three pieces.. - The lock cylinder itself (new, with the little lever on...

1996 CV Boot Replacement Question
I have a '96 Trooper w/120k on the clock and my driver's side CV boot is torn. The pass side *looks* intact. Can I have just the driver's side one replaced or do they have to be both done at the same...
2
2

Fuel Level Sensor
I have a 2000 isuzu amigo V6 and I hooked it up to a OTC code scanner and the error message said "Fuel Level Sensor A Circuit High Input" what does this mean, how do I fix it and where do I get the...
3
3

UK Isuzu Brakes (Pipes)
Good Day, I have late 98 LWB Trooper (4JX1 engine). The brake pipes need replacing on it. Has anyone done this themeselves? If so, How difficult ? I have not replaced brake pipes before but have...
2
2

I need a hitch
I am hoping someone out there can either steer me in the right direction or posibly even has a hitch laying around they can part with i really want to get one in the next week or so U Haul has them...
4
4

96 Isuzu Rodeo - Overheating and Tappets issue
Hi, My 96 Isuzu Rodeo (V6 3.2L) tends to overheat when I am stopped in traffic. It cools down when I start to move again. I just had the water pump replaced a couple of months ago (when I noticed the...
1
1

1995 Honda Passport - Driveshaft Axle Replacement; CV Boot replacement
Okay. SO I am going to order, and attempt, to replace my driveshaft axle (front right) because my local mechanice can't figure it out. We live in a small town; so we kind of make do with what we got...
1
1

2002 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4x4
eBay: