84 Diesel Pup Problems--Please help

Hi, After a long, cold winter, my Isuzu Diesel pickup starts and idles just fine, but after it warms up and I try to take it for a spin, it bogs down. It won't go over about 10mph and stalls after throttling. But it will start up again, move a little further, before dying again. I've checked for air intake blockage (none), water in the fuel filter (none). Any ideas on what might be the problem? Thanks. Josh

Reply to
Josh