87' Isuzu Trooper Belt diagram needed badly.....

I have replaced my water pump and I don't have the book nearby. Somehow I got all the belts mixed up and I guess I got so frustrated I lost my thoughts and now I need a diagram showing the belt routing. preferably with
A/C. Please Please help me soon. I can't wait to get this thing running again.....Thanks for any help....
Problem Solved.................