87 trooper O2 sensor?

The manual I have for this car discusses the O2 sensor but does not show a diagram of it nor does it specify where it is. Can someone tell me where it is, or at least what part it is on, so I can find it and
identify it? (it's not currently problematic, but i have this car torn apart now anyway and I may as well figure out where everything is that i don't already know about). TIA, k wallace