88 Impulse Transmission parts

I have a 1988 Impulse with a bad internal bearing between the input and output shafts. The shaft surfaces are damaged as well but having that reworked. The problem is I don't know who has the needle bearing.
Local auto parts stores have been usless as have specialty bearing vendors like Motion Industries. I'm wondering if someone knows who carries the hard parts for the Isuzu MUA5 manual 5spd trans? Thanks