88 trooper II LS won't run

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have a 88 trooper that has been giving me lot's of head aches since it was purchased used some 6 years ago. Any how the trouble this time is this thing will not stay running. Crank the motor over for some 30 seconds and maybe it will run for a few seconds, but not every time you try. I can hear the fuel pump pressurize the line and have taken the fuel line off at the fuel rail to make sure i am getting gas at least that far. I am getting spark on all the plugs as well. The trooper was running upto my oil and rad fluid change. I get nothing from the ECM "Check Engine" but the code 12. Just replaced the head gasket for the second or third time with a Real Isuzu gasket, let the truck warm up to make sure no more leaks from the head and moved the truck out of the driveway to flush the rad and change the oil+ filter. Fuses and relays all seem good. If you pour some gas right into the Common Camber on the i-Tec motor it will start up a little easier but again won't stay running for more than a few seconds.

Thanks for you time. unhappy Trooper II owner.

Reply to
Chas.O.Hall