88 Trooper Windshield wiper motor

I need help. Can anyone out there give me the procedure on how to remove and replace a windshield wiper motor on an '88 Trooper? I have a pretty good idea but if there any little tricks that might need to be done or any thing like that. I haven't seen the vehicle yet so I don't really know what it looks like. I just need the special particulars. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Greg

Reply to
Runner 94

Nothing special to it. Unplug the electrical connector, remove the four retaining bolts, then pull the motor out)* a little and remove the motor shaft nut on the back. Detach it from the linkage and you are done. )* If this doesn't go you might have to remove the wipers and push the shafts in the body. Loosen the nuts first. Gives you some more play. Kind regards, Erik-Jan

Erik-Jan Geniets