I am interested in selling my 1989 Amigo, if anyone is interested. It currently needs a new turn signal switch, and the hard top needs sealing. The back seat area doesn't have any carpet, but is in good
condition. The sunroof just got new seals last week, it has gotten a new slave cylinder and a new clutch, both within the last 6 months. It has very little body rust, as the previous owner had it in California and then stored it in the garage during the winters. The tires are new within the last year. Asking price is $2500. I'm located in State College, PA, and buyer would be responsible for picking up the vehicle. Please email me for more information.