'89 Amigo Soft top - Help ASAP!

I have an '89 Amigo, which I just took the top off of - the first time since I purchased it from a private seller in January. It's a hardtop and the seals were crumbling and dry, so it leaked - a fact we were
somewhat aware of. I'm in the process of trying to find a soft top - with hardware, since I don't have any. I found an auction for a "quick top" - without windows and attaches to the snaps on the body. My question is: What snaps? When I take the top off, there are holes along the edges of the body, but not necessarily snaps. Is this something I'd be able to use, or am I better off going for the whole kit, hardware, and canvas? Money is an issue right now, so a quick top is most affordable, but I'm concerned about a top without any windows - it rains way too much here in Central PA to be able to drive with that on. =) ANY input would be greatly appreciated. In case I have a difficult time getting back to this group, please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu
Thank you!
Tiffany