89 Trooper Auto Hubs to a good home

I've got a pair of 89 trooper auto hubs (the ones that came from the factory). One is bad but may be rebuildable. The other one is good.
You can have them for the price of postage + $20 but you gotta get them
now. I'm moving in a couple of weeks and they gotta go.
I also have a clutch master cylinder master cylinder, used but in good shape, same deal. $20 + shipping.
Slightly cracked exhaust header for the 4 cyl (works fine), free + shipping. I believe I have the gasket for this also, brand new, $5 + shipping.
I'm on the East Coast, US.
Email me (remove the obvious from my email) or post here with contact info.
--Kamus
--
o |
o__ >[] | A roadie who doesn't ride a mountain bike has no soul.