89 Trooper differential bolts

I've got myself in a bit of a pickle. I had a Remco disconnect installed on the driveshaft so I could tow the Trooper. Well, the plate that mates to the rear diff is a bit thicker, so I got some new M10 bolts that are a
bit longer. Turns out that Isuzu uses some sort of special bolt - the heads and the nuts are very small compared to the size of the shaft.
The shaft (threaded part) of the bolt is an M10 fine thread, but the head and the nut are far smaller in diameter than a normal M10 bolt.
Since I have to replace the stock Isuzu bolts with longer ones, I'm stuck. Anyone know what I'm talking about and have any idea where I can get those small head bolts in 40MM length? And those undersized nuts as well?
TIA,
--Kamus
--
o__ | May your trails be dim, lonesome, stony, narrow, winding and
,>/'_ | only slightly uphill. May the wind bring rain for the slickrock