89 Trooper II gas tank leak

My gas tank leaks around the seam, rusty. I looked for a new one but there does not seem to be new tanks available anymore for this model. Anyone have a suggestion as to how I should deal with this.
Thanks Denny
--
real email is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Get one from the bone yard, clean it, use a sealer around the seams, remove and install.
Or another option if your feeling overly handy. Marine fuel tanks are plastic and available in dozens of shapes and sizes. Find one that fits acceptably, make some mounting brackets and bolt it in. Then you won't end up with the rust problem all this new ethanol blended fuel is going to cause.
In article

I like the second option. I'll look around. Thanks for the tips.
D.
--
real email is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com