93 Amigo Starts & Stalls

While a mile from home gas light, brake light and battery light came on and stayed on. I got home and turned off ignition. Now when I try to start up
it runs for a couple seconds and stalls. It dies faster if I hit the gas. The alternater was replaced a month ago for the same symptoms and it fixed the issue that time. Please help. I don't have money to keep forking out for new alternaters.