93 Isuzu Rodeo - Locating the plug for the diagnostic scan tool.

I have purchased an AutoXray scan tool for use with my other chevy, Dodge, Buick, GMC vehicles. I have used this tool sucessfully for these vehicles. My daughter owns a 93 Isuzu Rodeo and I need to try to remove the fault
codes. The O2 light on the dash is lit. I have looked under the dash and have not found an open port to plug the diagnostic tool into. Directly above the gas pedal is a set of 5 - 6 wires that have been cut. My question is where the diagnostic plug for the scan tool should be.
I don't know if the 93s had a diagnostic port. The light is set to come on at intervals of 90,000 miles. My Amigo's light came on within seconds of hitting that mark. To turn off the O2 light, you have to remove the speedo cluster and swap a screw on the back of it. For more info, check out this page: http://users4.ev1.net/~sanaghan/main/Vehicle/Index.htm
It's not real hard to do but you'll need a really long phillips screw driver. Andy 99 Amigo

Thank You Andy for the info and hyperlink it was very helpful
No problem! Been there, done that and I was clueless when it happened to me. Andy