'94 Rodeo AC Leak

My '94 Rodeo is leaking water onto the driver's side floor when the A/C is on (carpet gets really soggy under the floor mat). I'm pretty sure it's A/C condensate because it happens whenever humidity is
really high and the A/C is on even if not raining... but not if the A/C is off even in heavy rain.
FWIW... I just moved from a desert climate to Philadelphia so it could have been happening all along and just didn't know it!
Water drains from the AC drain tube, so that ain't plugged. Also... what's got me bugged is why is it leaking into the DRIVERS side but not the passengers' side, where the evap. coil cabinet is located and the drain tube can be spotted running through the firewall?
Does anyone have ideas where this leak could be originating and what I should look to seal up?
TIA BuddyWh
I may not be right , but I would think heater core

Is the water green with anti-freeze? Steve

No... nor does it smell like anti-freeze. I dismissed a leaking core as a potential source early on for that reason, and also because it only occurs when humiditiy is really high and the AC is on.
BuddyWh