94 Rodeo Losing Power

Anyone have this before, I have a 94 Rodeo 4cyl 5 speed everything was fine then no power. Had the gas on the floor and could not do 55 mph then dogging
in 2nd 3rd and 4th gear as well. Engine seems to be fine at idle, I have 108,000 miles and have kept up with maintenance. New clutch and slave ad 75,000, tunes up and oil changes. Could it be catalytic converter or am I looking at engine?
Thanks and Happy Holidays