95 Isuzu Rodeo questions

I just bought mine about 5 months ago. About a month ago it started making a squeaking sound from the front wheels when I'm driving even when the car is parked. I have gone to a few mechanics and they have all told me that it is something different and have given me different prices. Since I dont know much about cars I'm very skeptical about who to believe and where to go. Any suggestions or ideas as to what the problem is? I would greatly appreciate some help. Henriette ;o)

Reply to
hencab

Well....what have these different people told you they beileve the problem is?

Reply to
AJPDLA