95 Isuzu Trooper

Does anyone know how to disable the automatic door locking system on the 95 Isuzu Trooper ? Also My Trooper has a very rich smelling exhaust. My check engine light came on, I pulled the codes, it was Code 44, I replaced my catalytic converter, and it smells very rich and isnt getting but about 13 miles to the gallon. Thanks for anyones HELP !!!

Reply to
JKC