95 Rodeo Alarm stuck on

I've driven my 95 Rodeo for 10 years with remote in glove box with no batte ry. Today i went out to start it and it was dead. Opened hood tightened t
erminal and alarm went off. Did the open door put key in within 20 seconds and I could start car but alarm was still going. Then tried disconnect ba ttery turn key on and reconnect battery and same results, car starts alarm stays on.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ