96 alternator

Anyone know how hard it is to replace the alternator on my wife's 96 rodeo. It looks buried in there is it really that bad a deal ?

Assuming it's as difficult as it is in the Trooper (same engine, different vehicle), yes, I hear it is a pain in the butt. Butt...I've never done it myself...
Wesley

@comcast,net > wrote:

about and hour and a half price was not to bad either 134 us with core