96’ Isuzu Rodeo Turn Signals Are Not Working?

All the signal lamps and new signal flasher being replaced. When the Hazard Warning Switch is on the HAZARD position, the turn lights and turn indicator lights flashes in both directions. But when the Signal Switch is directed to either the RIGHT or LEFT position, the turn lights and turn indicator lights do not flash or turn on in either direction.

Reply to
yol1260

I had that same exact problem. I had to take into the shop, an electronic switch had broken in the dashboard it wasnt too expensive. it was like 180 bucks to replace.

Reply to
eyeless