96 Isuzu Trooper Running Board needed

Anyone know of some online stores that offer a good selection of aftermarket and factory performance parts for Isuzu Troopers?
In particular: Running Boards
Hard Tire Covers
I bought the OEM style running boards from http://www.partscheap.com/isuzuclose.htm I just checked, and it appears that they're dumping everything Isuzu-related. I paid about three times their current sale price on my boards. If you can find what you want there, scarf it up! Those are Hellacious prices!
Dave