96 Passport

I have a 96 Passport for sale in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am asking $350 below Kelley Blue Book. If you know anyone that is interested, please email off the list.

Passport EX, 96 K mi., AT, newer All-Terrain tires x5, Excellent condition in and out, no mechanical problems, all options. $8150.

Thanks

Reply to
Bret Kennedy

That seems expensive. Look at Isuzu Rodeos, they sell much cheaper than that.

Reply to
AV

It's a Honda; you pay more for that little "H" on the grille.

AJPDLA

Reply to
ajpdla

The Kelly Blue Book with all the options that I have on it is $8450. I am willing to drop it down so I can sell it. I am putting my time and money into an old Ford Bronco restoration.

Reply to
Bret Kennedy

I'm curious. do you have the blue book for 95? i wonder what our 95 passport should be in the blue book. the windsheild price on the lot was supposed to be 4795 for the one we bought, but we didnt examine the papers the salesman filled out till after we got home, and we were PO-d to discover that he had jacked up the cash price to 5995 when we weren't looking.

what do you need to look up ours? would appreciate it largely.

Reply to
flawed jai

How could you possibly NOT notice a difference of 1200 before you signed? And what did you do AFTER the fact?

If nothing, you're a salesman's wet dream.

AJPDLA

Reply to
ajpdla