96 Passport, hasnt moved in almost 2 years

Okay i have a serious problem. One I believe its the starter i tried a new battery and everything and the car just wont start. The engine doesnt turn at all but the electronics still work. I had a problem a few months
before that when i had to keep turning the key on and off and it would finally turn.
Now, i know what you are all saying why 2 years? Well the car is in a very very narrow alley that no flatbed can get into. And im a pretty amateur mechanic. I'm pretty sure its the starter, and following the little book, i took the starter out. But i ran into a problem. I believe its the exhaust.. that thing is rusted shut on there, how the hell do i get it off? with out breaking it? Remember im an amateur, so be nice hahaha.
Then my second question is, the car has sat for almost 2 years now, what kinda of damages should i be worried about it from just sitting there.
The car has about 130K miles on it but other then the starter it was fine. I think i was almost due for a new water pump and belt, i had that last done at 90K. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
eyeless wrote:

Sell.
even if its just the starter that needs to be replaced?
eyeless wrote:

He just wants it. That's all. Kind regards, Erik-Jan
-- http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper
hahaha
okay besides selling it anyone else know if theres going to be a lot of problems with it?

Depends... did you start/run the enginer regularly and change oil?
The oil had just been changed before it broke down, but i cant start it... the starter is dead.