96 Rodeo A/C condensation tube?

I have water intermittently gushing out onto the passenger floorboard of my 96 Rodeo, and I'm wondering where the drain tube is located. I can reach up and feel a piece of soaked foam near the firewall.

Knives wrote:

watch for water coming out somewhere on your firewall. there sgould be a little ruber falp there and you will feel the hole for water to come out. It is very comon for leaves and sh-- to acumulate in there try to get your finger or something small in ther while the water is running and clean it out