96 Rodeo EGR Valve

Fault code PO401 EGR flow insufficient. At $200.00 dollars for a new EGR valve is it possible/practical to remove the valve and clean it?

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/96-Rodeo-EGR-Valve-ftopict247555.html
I cleaned the one on my 99 Amigo V6. More info can be found here : http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t !223&highlight You should find a great deal of info on the Planetisuzu site http://www.planetisuzoo.com/ but the best part - the late model Isuzu FAQ has gone away for some reason. Still a great place for info and much more active that this group. Andy 99 Amigo V6 128K