'96 Trooper Drain Plug Size

I've been changing the oil in my '96 Trooper lately and will continue to do it myself. I've been using a big crescent wrench to loosen the drain plug. I'd like to get the correct size socket or wrench, what's
size do I need to get? My measuring the crescent wrench isn't accurate enough.
Thx - Steve
Steve wrote:

21 mm

Thanks!