96 trooper used body parts

People, Can anyone help me locate used headlight and sidelight assys and at least a hood for a 92-97 trooper? Other parts would be great too like fenders,
bumper and grille, air filter and WW assys. I'm having no luck at all using a parts locater service to find them. New ones are kinda expensive. I live in the central Ohio area. Any help is greatly appreciated.. regards, Buck
Hey Buck,
Have you checked with these guys, yet?
I found everything I need for my 95 Trooper there.
http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/Andy
Best of Luck
Buck wrote:

Cherrie Trooper, this link is bad.... r/ Steve
oops try this http://www.planetisuzoo.com /
oops try this http://www.planetisuzoo.com /