98 Amigo wheels needed

Hi, I have a 98 amigo 4wd that came with oversized tires and aftermarket rims.What wheels will fit this vehicle?Will older amigo wheels or truck wheels or rodeo wheels fit correctly?Theres alot of
early 90's model Rodeos and passports that are junked around here or if you have a nice set of rims for sale let me know.Thanks in adavnce
A friend has a '99 Rodeo and his wheels look just like my '98 Amigo. They're 15" rims. Sorry, I don't know the width or backspacing. Anyway, the stock tire size is 235/75R15.

Ed H. wrote:

My 99 Amigo has 16" alloy rims. Possibly the standard rims are 15" and the alloy upgraded rims are 16".

Hi, went with 98 16" alloy rodeo rims fit and look great Went with p 235 70 16 tires real close to the stock size of p 235 75 15 .Thanks