98 passport/rodeo ABS light ON

Help please My ABS light is on in my 98Honda passport /rodeo any one know of a way to find out why. I found a couple of place on the net , said to jump
out 2 pins on my diag connector but one on the connection does not even have a wire in there.. I need to find out why so i might get the reuck inspected in mass. they will not pass it if any light is on HELP