98 rodeo 4x4 wonít go back to 2wd from 4wd

i know there are a lot of of info about this out there! but i still have alot of questions!!!! please help....1) everyone talks about this "on the fly actuator" and that itís located on the front axle, but i
canít find it! i looked everywhere on the front axle. is there any other hintís or pictures of where it it? 2) is there anyway to turn my 4wd drive off completely and only use my 2wd? ( i really donít need 4wd) 3) when i push the 4wd button, i can here the clicking on my transfer case but it doesnít go back into 2wd! when i took it and had it serviced (trans fluid, transfer case fluid) it was back in 2wd drive, but like a big dummy i pushed the button and AHHH!!!! back stuck in 4wd again!!!!! please help!!!!
‚úĖ

I know this may sound stupid, but try backing up after you push the button to disengage 4x4.
Another thing comes to mind - I seem to recall reading something about a corroded ground wire.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Make sure all 4 tires are exactly the same size! Otherwise it will stay locked up due to internal pressure.
message

http://www.autoforumz.com/Isuzu-98-rodeo-4x4-won-back-2wd-4wd-ftopict104877.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ