98 Rodeo starting problems

I started my Rodeo 2 days ago and within 2 minutes it died on it's own and has not started since. Being a female there's lot I don't know. My brother checked the fuel fuses, the throttle, there is gas in the vehicle, the
battery is not dead. I have driven it on empty a few times and my brother is thinking the fuel line may be clogged or the fuel pump- he is just not as familiar with the Isuzu. Any suggestions of what else to check. He wasn't sure how to check the fuel injectors and I din't know I needed to keep those maintained, duh....any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
ax2grind wrote:

try having someone spray some starting fluid in the throttle body and then see if it tries to start if so then you have a fuel problem if not then it is an ignition problem