'99 Amigo Manual

I recently bought my second Amigo, a '99 4x4 with 37K. (previously owned a '94) I'm looking for a source for the OEM manual. Does anyone have any tips??
Thanks in advance, -Jeff snipped-for-privacy@webarmstrong.com

Here's one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy60253213&categoryg62 I also have a 99 and had a 93 previously. Very different vehicles! Andy

Thanks Andy...I think that's the only one in existance:-))
Couple of questions, if you don't mind. Reviews on the 2nd Gen Amigos are kinda all over the place, but wondered in general, are you happy with it?
Also, I assume the winter/power button works in only drive, but in both 2 wd and 4 wd...do you know if that's correct??
Thanks again...glad I finally found an active Amigo board !!
-Jeff snipped-for-privacy@webarmstrong.com Holland Michigan

I've noticed also that reviews are mixed. But those reviews are from magazines etc. that don't actually own them and drive them daily. In talking to owners I find almost 100% customer satisfaction. Owners really like the 2nd gen Amigos. Ours is just great. Fun vehicle with zero problems. V6 is a strong engine too. Makes the Amigo a bit of a sports car.
Jeff Armstrong via CarKB.com wrote:

Jeff, 99% sure that the Winter mode is 2WD only, and it will disengage when you exceed 15 mph. Not all that useful of a feature (for 4WD models anyway), even here in PA where we get snow and ice. Power mode, not sure about this one, I think it will function in 4WD. In 4WD the Amigo has plenty of power so I never thought to try the "power" switch.
Steve '99 Amigo 4WD

Steve, You likely already know this but I found this these two comments on the Power mode:
"Power which disables the cars overdrive and keeps the car in gear longer before shifting. This gives you better acceleration and top end power."
"ours is equipped with a "power" button on the center console. This holds the automatic transmission in lower gears until higher RPMs are achieved, resulting in faster acceleration."
Thanks for the communication! -Jeff

www.helminc.com for the OEM (complete) set of printed materials including the Operator's manual that came with the Amigo when it was originally purchased.

Thanks!!