99 rodei rear end

I can feel the rear end of my rodeo binding on sharp turns in parking lots. Sort of feels like it's semi locked up. Have had the problem for quite a while. Have had the rear end fluid changed a couple of times.
That seems to help some. Mechanic says everything looks fine. Any ideas?
eric
Eric wrote:

you need to add a small bottle of differential additive, GM part, your Isuzu parts department will know the part it's a sticky thick oil type limited slip diff additive.
post back on ng if you can't locate it