99 Rodeo Tire Tool

I've recently bought a used 99 Rodeo for my wife. We haven't been able to locate the tire tool used for lowering the spare tire that is under the truck.
Does anyone know where this is kept? I'm not sure if I just can't find it, or if it is missing. Any help would be appreciated. My wife is driving me up a wall about it. Thanks!
If it's like my 98 Rodeo, it is underneath the right rear passenger seat. It flips up. Funny you brought this up. I had my first flat last week and the Lug Wrench broke on me while changing the tire! ;)

locate the tire tool used for lowering the spare tire that is under the truck. Does anyone know where this is kept? I'm not sure if I just can't find it, or if it is missing. Any help would be appreciated. My wife is driving me up a wall about it.

I went out and purchased a set not knowing where they were accidentally found them while trying to fold down the back seat so I have a second set.
Just pull those funny things by the rear seat belts and the seat will come forward. Look on the passenger side you should see a zipper unzip it you should find your tire tools.
Good luck.
Gary

locate the tire tool used for lowering the spare tire that is under the truck. Does anyone know where this is kept? I'm not sure if I just can't find it, or if it is missing. Any help would be appreciated. My wife is driving me up a wall about it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Sarepta! That's where it was. We knew the back seats folded down, but we didn't realize you could flip up the bottoms first. I really appreciate your help.
Have a great Holiday Season.
Any time, glad to be of help!

folded down, but we didn't realize you could flip up the bottoms first. I really appreciate your help.