99 Timing Belt Replacement

Hi- I've got a 99 Rodeo 3.2 V-6 that needs a timing belt. I have all the tools, and know my way around motors...American V-8 motors. Not much experience with the japanese motors, unfortuantely.
Any links or info on how to replace the timing belt would be greatly appreciated. I have a general idea on what to do, just need to double check before I get started.