99 Trooper 3.5L, TOD and Transfer Case Lubricants?

Hi everyone:
I'm looking for some confirmation. I have scoured numerous sources trying to determine the correct lubricants for my Trooper's TOD system
and the transfer case. I have the 3.5L with an automatic tranny.
The owner's manual states that the Transfer case gets 5W-30SF and the TOD gets ATF Dexron IIE or III. Could someone confirm that information?
Thanks in advance for any help.
David K.
I would trust the owners manual. For what it's worth, my '98 Amigo 2WD takes Dexron II in the transmission. I bought it used, without a manual, but there is a sticker on the transmission which says to use only Dexron II. What is the TOD? For that matter, what is SF in 5W-30SF? 5W-30 seems pretty thin for the transfer case, but again, I would trust the manual and maybe the SF makes a difference.

My trooper takes 5W-30 in the Xfer case and tranny. Won't find SF anymore I don't think. Are they up to SJ now? It'd believe the manual as well.
Ed H. wrote:

Okay I'm out of touch. According to this SM is the most current: http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html