99RodeoV6 I cant find the ATF spot HELP

Even if you can tell me what side its on

99RodeoV6 wrote:

Spot? I assume you mean dipstick? There is none on the V6. Who knows why but it's not there. There are drain and fill plugs on the transmission itself. Refer to your manual for exact locations.

knows
Doesn't the fill plug have a dip stick attached to it? I can't remember at the moment...

remember
No, they have a sealed transmission. You do not need to check it, although I heard there is a way to change it if need be, its on the trannie itself.
--
( ,&&&.
) .,.&&
DMan wrote:

It needs to be changed like any other tranny.