abs light

99 izuzu rodeo 3.2. my abs light stays on all the time now, for abut 2 days. is it dangerous or safe to drive? any quick fix would be helpful. only 55,288 miles on the truck
jwn
Ll Ll wrote:

Not easy to say without knowing exactly whats wrong. But as a guess I'd lean towards it being safe to drive. The ABS probably is never activating. First thing to check is the ABS fuse.
some models have a dump valve on the chassis of the truck it help to equalize the hydrolic pressure in the line. So refer to the manual you might have and look under the abs section