aftermarket Amigo parts????

I have a 93 Amigo it's hard to find any aftermarket parts. Does anyone knows where I can find Body accessories, and performance parts like a cld air intake, and an exhaust header?

Reply to
SYLIS

important accessories like Air Conditioning, Cruise Control and Car Audio are at

I'm Right

Calmini is probabaly a good start. You might try the Isuzu forums at:

Welcome to the club!Andy

99 Amigo V6
Reply to
Busman